IPC uses recognised standards and approaches for the management of programs and projects including:
- Managing Successful Programs (MSP);
- PMBoK; and
IPC program/project managers and BAs are experienced and certified practitioners in these approaches. IPC consultants can also utilise their broad knowledge and experience to work with clients who may employ "in-house" or proprietary project management methodologies.
IPC will work collaboratively with the client PMO by adopting relevant standards for documentation, communications and procedures for:
- Time and progress;
- Quality of outputs / products; and Risks.
IPC understands the principles of good project management. These include:
Download IPC Program & Project Management PDF
- Linking project deliverables to business priorities;
- Developing a clear understanding of the scope of the work to meet the client’s requirements;
- Developing a sound business case; and
- Benefits identification and realisation.