IPC deliver service oriented, standards-based IT management architectures and systems that reflect recommended best practises and integrate with the IT governance framework.
Our IT management architectures and systems integrate the following service management functions:
- IT service planning management;
- IT service development management;
- IT service delivery management;
- IT service assurance management;
- IT relationship management; and
- IT function administration management.
We map each of the COBIT 4.0 processes into the ICT service management functions on a one-to-one basis to ensure all IT roles, accountabilities and relationships are clearly defined, understood and allocated and all IT processes are managed effectively and efficiently.